2019 has proved to be a year of new beginnings for Apex Group.
In February, we launched our Kisumu branch, Apex Master Build (K) Ltd, after taking over the stock, premises, and agencies of Hardsteel Products Ltd. along Block 3/80 on Obote Road.
A month later in March, we are proud to announce the opening of Apex Group’s Showroom at Funzi Road.
This is in line with the group’s overarching aim to improve the service and delivery of high-quality construction products and solutions to the local community.
The showroom will be an extension of our world-class service, enabling customers to be better served and their issues more efficiently resolved.
Our mission remains your success.
We hope the showroom will add a personal touch to your Apex experience.
We have the perfect fit for your next project, now let us give you the power to build!
Please contact our marketing professionals if you have any questions, email@example.com and check out our website to stay up to date with the latest construction trends and promotions: www.apex-steel.com.
Who We Are
METALS AND STEEL
We manufacture Construction Steel Grade 500 – BS (British Standards) 4449:2005; higher than the KEBS required standards of Grade 460.
As industry pioneers in the manufacture of deformed bars; we were the first company to get a KEBS mark of approval for conformity of standards.
We were then awarded the Diamond Mark of Quality for consistent compliance. An internal state-of-the-art quality testing facility enables us to have certificates per batch of production.
Hence we can give you the MTC for each consignment supplied.
In 2014 ‘APEX TMX’ was awarded the ‘Superbrands’ status – an international recognition; a testimony on the quality and brand of steel we manufacture.
Grade 500; being higher in tensile strength than the local requirement of Grade 460; when incorporated at the design stage; can save resources in the actual construction and building costs to both Developers and Contractors.
In addition to the construction steel we also supply Angles; Flats; Channels; Hollow Sections; MS Plates; Chequered Plates; CRCA; Aluminium Plates; Shafts; Seamless Pipes; and over 4000 items in General Hardware including construction-related products of Safety Shoes; Pegler Taps and Bosch Power tools. We are also amongst the largest importer of Universal Beams and IPE Sections.
PIPING AND PLUMBING
Apex Piping Systems Ltd, formally known as Ken Aluminium Products Ltd (KAP Plastics), has undergone a comprehensive rebranding. The rebranded company will provide the same quality pipes at affordable prices and will remain as a subsidiary company under Apex Group, but it will feature a new name, logo, and slogan: THE PERFECT FIT.
The rebranding reflects both the evolution of the company as well as its vision for the future. With this corporate rebranding, Apex Piping will focus on providing the market with the most affordable and high-quality piping solutions, which has always been the company’s core strength.
Apex Piping’s new branding further enables the company to stand out in the emerging and developing markets where Apex continues to be at the forefront of plumbing innovations. Apex Piping will introduce a series of new plastic and piping solutions including round pipes, wall plugs, toilet seat covers, garden hosepipes, ferules and tubings.
For nearly 50 years, Apex Steel Ltd has continuously raised the bar in the manufacturing of steel in East Africa, becoming a benchmark of quality and innovation in the construction, engineering and fabrication industries.
Encouraged by the company’s sustained success in producing high-quality steel, Apex directors made the decision to acquire KAP Plastics, now rebranded as Apex Piping, in 2010, effectively becoming a one-stop shop for all construction-related needs in Kenya.
- Comap – Water Treatment Unit: This 5 in 1 Water Treatment Unit that can give you 3000 Litres per hour of Pure Drinking Water without compromising on the mineral content of your drinking water. Most importantly; the system ensures de-scales and safeguards the ensures the expensive sanitary fitments from the damage of impurities.
- Zinga – Cold Galvanizing System: The unique anti-corrosion solution is called ZINGA, to protect steel structures against corrosion. The ZINGA film galvanizing system ( also called liquid anode ) offers active cathode protection to the steel, similar to hot-dip galvanizing but applicable like a paint. This zinc-rich coating ( 96% of zinc in the dry film ) has many unique characteristics compared to a traditional paint, offering a cost-effective and long term solution to your steel structures such as silo’s, beams, structural steel, roofs, pumps; penstock & more be it humid conditions or moist and cold climates.
- Graco – Airless Sprayer for speed; efficiency; cost savings; finesse and speed of execution. We recommend you give us an opportunity to demonstrate this to you on site. A simple ROI sheet enables you to appreciate and evaluate the costs savings in reduction of wastage; potential pilferage; benefit in time as an expensive resource and above all a better finish.
- Grohe – We offer the latest trendy designs in sanitary ware and fittings for your entire project. Some of the products offer a 15-year warranty.
Bosch – German Engineered Power Tools for your Construction needs
- JK White Cement – Decorative Cement to offer a smooth and sophisticated overall finish
- Construction chemicals –Waterproofing, sealants, floor hardeners, admixtures, water bars.